8 000 - 11 000 PLN net
🌍 10Clouds | Finlandzka, 10, Warszawa🖥 https://10clouds.com/careers/
We are 10Clouds. We help our clients change the world through technology by providing top-notch design and development services. Driven by a set of unique values, we create a caring workplace for agile and responsible professionals who believe in constant evolution through innovation. Our beautiful head office is based in a modern, employee-friendly building located in the charming district of Saska Kępa, with convenient public transport connections and a vast selection of lunch options just around the corner (e.g. Francuska street).
You can join one of our beautiful offices in Warsaw, Poznań or work 100% remotely from any location in Poland.
- Experience in developing web applications using React is a must
- Knowledge of Vue.js
- Being comfortable HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git
- Communicative level of English – both spoken and written
- Eagerness to learn and constantly improve yourself
- Being a team player focused on getting things done
Nice to have:
- Experience in working in Scrum and Agile Teams
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with one of Webpack, Gulp, Grunt
What's on offer:
- Salary depending on your skills and experience (8000 - 11000 PLN + VAT on a B2B contract, alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of working 100% remotely (you can be based anywhere in Poland)
- Paid time off
- MacBook Pro plus additional accessories
- Private medical healthcare & Multisport Card
- Participation in team and personal education activities e.g. workshops, conferences, etc.
- Co-financing of English and Polish classes
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library (Business & Management, Design, Development)
- Cozy kitchen with free healthy snacks, fresh fruits, vegetables, great coffee and much more..
- Chillout room with PlayStation, foosball and board games
- Regular events & team retreats (e.g. Company’s birthday party, Christmas party, beer evenings)
- Quarterly team integration budget
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Regular pay rises following meeting your individual, periodic goals
- Internal workshops & regular knowledge-sharing talks
- Unique welcome pack
Also, check out our exceptional team video, take a walk in our office or view our photo gallery.