🤓 Node.js Developer (100% Remote)
8 000 - 11 000 PLN net
🌍 10Clouds Sp. z o.o. | Finlandzka 10, Warszawa🖥 http://10Clouds Sp. z o.o.
We are 10Clouds. We help our clients change the world through technology by providing top-notch design and development services. Driven by a set of unique values, we create a caring workplace for agile and responsible professionals who believe in constant evolution through innovation. Our beautiful head office is based in a modern, employee-friendly building located in the charming district of Saska Kępa in Warsaw, with convenient public transport connections and a vast selection of lunch options just around the corner (e.g. Francuska street).
Our Web team is looking for a skilled, talented and ambitious Node.js developer to join our growing team! We need someone who is driven by the passion for writing beautiful, clean code. You will join a brand-new, greenfield development that will give you a chance to influence and shape the new solutions. This is a great chance to join 10Clouds to enhance your existing and develop new skills within an international environment.
You can join one of our beautiful offices in Warsaw, Poznań, or work 100% remotely from any other location in Poland.
Skills we are looking for in a Node.js Developer:
- ideally 1 year of commercial experience using Node.js
- Comfortable with DRY & SOLID principles in your own code
- Experience in writing tests using Mocha/Chai/Jest
- Previous experience in developing web applications using React/Angular or other modern framework
- Experience with Express.js
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git
- Hands-on experience with Unix/Linux environment
Nice to have:
- previous experience using HTML5 and CSS3/SASS
- familiarity with Docker, AWS or Kubernetes
- experience in designing APIs/Microservices
- understanding of non-relational/relational databases
What's on offer:
- Salary depending on your skills and experience (8000 - 11000 PLN + VAT on a B2B contract, alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of working 100% remotely (you can be based anywhere in Poland)
- Paid time off
- MacBook Pro plus additional accessories
- Private medical healthcare & Multisport Card
- Participation in team and personal education activities e.g. workshops, conferences, etc.
- Co-financing of English and Polish classes
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library (Business & Management, Design, Development)
- Cozy kitchen with free healthy snacks, fresh fruits, vegetables, great coffee and much more..
- Chillout room with PlayStation, foosball and board games
- Regular events & team retreats (e.g. Company’s birthday party, Christmas party, beer evenings)
- Quarterly team integration budget
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Regular pay rises following meeting your individual, periodic goals
- Internal workshops & regular knowledge-sharing talks
- Unique welcome pack
If you are a passionate Node.js developer looking for the next step in your career within a vibrant and forward-thinking company then please apply now with your latest CV for immediate consideration! Do not hesitate to provide us with links to a working project, GitHub/BitBucket account, or anything else you'd like to share that showcases your work. Also, check out our exceptional team video, take a walk in our office or view our photo gallery.