🤓 Ecommerce application tester
3 500 - 4 500 PLN gross
🌍 Best.net | UL. STOBNICKA 93, Poznań🖥 http://www.best.net.pl
The Internet is in our blood. We have been implementing and developing unconventional e-commerce projects for 16 years. Thanks to our work, you can create and order online unique chocolates, suits, snowboards, mugs and even window sills;). Best.net is a combination of precision in code, creativity in interfaces, stable development and a well-integrated team.
- You are pedantically accurate
- You value perfection and inaccuracies drive you crazy
- You like a variety of tasks
- You are bored with working half a year on one project
- You want to learn new technologies
- You don`t want to be bored
- You don`t want to work in the template corporate structure
- You value good organization of work
We are looking for a person who will strengthen our team in testing new solutions in online stores.
- development of test scenarios
- automatic tests (selenium)
- load tests (jmeter)
- continuous tests (monitoring tools)
- UX tests
- log analysis
- knowledge of HTML5,
- basic knowledge of the Linux environment, allowing (from the console level) to self-review logs, etc.,
- knowledge of English in the field of writing and reading documentation,
- patience: D
- diligence, reliability.
Nice to have:
- English language skills enabling free written communication with foreign clients
- experience in a similar position or in the implementation of open-source internet software.
- interesting, varied work on complex, often pioneering e-commerce projects for reputable clients (Polish and foreign) such as: Chocolissimo, pyramidshop.com, Giacomo conti, Euroflorist, Easysurfshop, Florentyna and many others.
- opportunity to develop in various directions and change the position and team for implementation or development
- friendly, startup atmosphere without corporate "accretions", and at the same time stable work in a company with an established position in the market and high organizational culture,
- remuneration adequate to skills and commitment,
- flexible working hours and the possibility of remote work,
- any form of employment,
- trips and integration meetings (from joint outings to beer, through paintball parties, on ski and snowboard trips).
In addition, you need to know that our company is surrounded by greenery, away from regular public transport, so if you have your own transport, it's perfect. And if you do not have one - do not worry, you will get along with someone motorized with our team;)
If you are interested, please send us your CV with the note "Tester" in the e-mail title to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.