🤓 Junior e-commerce web developer
3 500 - 4 500 PLN gross
🌍 Best.net | ul. Stobnicka 93, Poznań🖥 http://www.best.net.pl
The Internet is in our blood. We have been implementing and developing unconventional e-commerce projects for 16 years. Thanks to our work, You can create and order online unique chocolates, suits, snowboards, mugs and even window sills;). Best.net is a combination of precision in code, creativity in interfaces, stable development and a well-integrated team.
- You like a variety of tasks
- You are bored with working half a year on one project
- You want to learn new technologies
- You don`t want to be bored
- You don`t want to work in the template corporate structure
- You value good organization of work
We are looking for a person who will strengthen our team for special tasks in the field of analysis and troubleshooting in online stores.
- configuration of the e-commerce system,
- implementation of changes in online stores (JSP, XML, json, regexp, etc.),
- page programming (JSP, HTML, JS, CSS),
- analysis and problem solving
- good knowledge of HTML5,
- basic knowledge of the Linux environment, allowing (from the console level) to self-review logs, etc.,
- knowledge of English in the field of writing and reading documentation,
- the ability to think analytically,
- patience: D
- diligence, reliability.
Nice to have:
- ability to use GIT, eclipse.
- English language skills enabling free written communication with foreign clients
- experience in a similar position or in the implementation of open-source internet software.
- interesting, varied work on complex, often pioneering e-commerce projects for reputable clients (Polish and foreign) such as: Chocolissimo, pyramidshop.com, Giacomo conti, Euroflorist, Easy-surfshop, Florina and many others.
- opportunity to develop in various directions and change the position and team for implementation or development
- friendly, startup atmosphere without corporate "traces", and at the same time stable work in a company with an established position in the market and high organizational culture,
- salary adequate to skills and commitment,
- flexible working hours and the possibility of remote work,
- any form of employment,
- trips and integration meetings (from joint outings to beer, through paintball, parties, on ski and snowboard trips).
In addition, You need to know that our company is surrounded by greenery, away from regular public transport, so if You have your own transport, it's perfect. And if You do not have one - do not worry, You will get along with someone motorized with our team;)
If You are interested, please send us your CV with the note "Junior developer" in the email title to the address email@example.com.
Please add the following clause: "I agree to the processing of my personal data included in the job offer for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with the Law of 27.08.1997 Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 923, as amended."