🤓 Automation Test Engineer
7 000 - 14 000 PLN net
🌍 Better Software Group S.A. | Komandorska 12, Wrocław🖥 https://bsgroup.eu/
WHO ARE WE?
Better Software Group S.A. is a mobile, smart TV and web application developer creating apps on most popular platforms. Through joining our passion for new technologies and taking utmost care of the aesthetics as well as usability of our projects, we create new business possibilities and access to a wide range of users. We do projects also in IoT, FinTech and Social Platforms. We are a softwarehouse with almost 10 years of experience on the market and about 70 great specialists on a board. According to Computerworld ranking in 2019 - BSG is in TOP 4 in creating mobile apps, in TOP 6 in creating media apps in Poland.
To suport our Team we are looking for Test Automation Engineer
WHO ARE YOU?
- More than 3 years in test automation
- Higher education degree in Computer Science or related
- Experience using SVN/Git
- Good knowledge of Java
- Good knowledge of Selenium
- Experience in workflow tools (Jira)
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability
- Very good knowledge of English
WHAT DO WE WELCOME?
- Knowledge of Tizen
- Test Management skills
- Experience in Continuous Integration
- Experience with mobile testing
- Experience with Smart TV/VOD
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Work in dynamic software house, size 70+ , with great atmosphere
- Opportunity to work with high-end technologies in Smart TV, IoT or FinTech domains
- Long-term cooperation - possibility to gain experience in many different projects and technologies
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
- Competitive salary, B2B contract preferable, Multisport, Private Medical Care
- Fully-equipped new company office in city center (near PKP in both Wroclaw and Zielona Góra)
- No dress code – friendly atmosphere (Board Games, Poker, Escape Rooms Clubs)
- Flexible working hours, occasional remote work possible
OUR USUAL RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
1. Checking your application
2. Phone interview 15-20 minutes
3. Meeting in our office (technical interview + company’s intro)
4. Decision on the next day
Feel free to apply!