🤓 Marketplace Manager
7 000 - 12 000 PLN gross
🌍 DataFeedWatch | Przemysłowa 12, Kraków🖥 https://www.datafeedwatch.com/
DataFeedWatch is a young company in a very rapidly growing space. eCommerce players depend on our software to list their products on channels like Google Shopping or Facebook Ads.
We are an international company with headquarters in Silicon Valley in the U.S. and offices in Krakow and Amsterdam. With double-digit growth, we would like to expand the Marketplaces Product team in our Krakow office
Our customers are just as international, we provide feeds on all continents for brands like adidas, UnderArmour, Kenzo, TheBodyShop and many more.
- You are a ‘product owner’ that specs out how marketplaces are being presented and integrated in DataFeedWatch
- You work with Product Development and Tech team on the implementation
- You are in the in-house guru that is training your colleagues in the other departments (marketing, sales & support)
- You are the ‘business owner’ that is responsible for increasing the revenue that we generate from Marketplaces
- Very good understanding of the E-commerce domain
- Strong understanding of Marketplace listings tools and/or integrations. Experience working with other tools or platforms that are enabling retailers to list & sell on multiple marketplaces
- 2+ years E-Commerce Marketplace experience (Amazon, eBay, as well as other established and emerging marketplaces)
- Above all: you have the right attitude: entrepreneurial, goal-oriented, focused on solutions; you enjoy the freedom and responsibilities that come with ‘running your own business'
- Excellent command of English
Nice to have
- Experience in a product manager role is not required but it will be very helpful
What are YOU looking for?
There are many reasons why this job may be what you are looking for:
- You will develop your skills in eCommerce & Online Marketing
- You will work in a very hip and happening industry
- You will have a full responsibility and a lot a freedom
- You will earn 7000 - 12000 PLN gross depending on your skills
- You get a Free Lunch every day!
- Free Multisport card
- Free private medical care for you and your family
- Self-development opportunities (books, conferences, workshops)
- Join a market leader in online marketing software and share in the success of our growth
How to apply?
If you think you like this job, please mail your CV to email@example.com and attach following disclaimer:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych przez Wordwatch Inc. w celu prowadzenia rekrutacji na aplikowane przeze mnie stanowisko.
Wyrażam również zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu prowadzenia przyszłych rekrutacji przez wyżej wskazaną firmę.”
“I hereby consent to my personal data being processed by Wordwatch Inc. for the purpose of considering my application for the vacancy advertised and for the future recruitment purposes”
We need YOU!
Join a market leader in online marketing software and be part of our growth!