🤓 QA Engineer
15 000 - 25 000 PLN net
🌍 Devire | Domaniewska 48, Warszawa🖥 http://devire.pl
Devire Outsourcing IT is a form of partnership dedicated to self-employed IT specialist, executing projects for our Clients - leading IT Companies bringing innovations and newest resolutions to market.
Our Client is an international IT company offering a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Currently for our Client we are looking for Quality Assurance Engineer.
Quality Assurance Engineer will join an Agile software development team, driven by DevOps and Test-Driven Development principles. This team will deal with a wide variety of patient-level health care data, which is used to solve complex healthcare problems for our clients ranging from supporting retrospective clinical studies to disease progression projections. Person selected for this role will be responsible for building new tests in Robot Framework, for international database collecting medical information from hospitals, pharmacies and other medical institutions.
- Participation in implementation of end-to-end testing
- Contact with Product Owners and development teams to understand business & system requirements and ensuring appropriate level of test coverage is achieved at the end of each sprint
- Creating (design and build) automated tests using Python in Robot Framework from scratch to meet the highest standard
- Optimization of database workflow
- Mentoring and coaching junior members of the Quality Assurance team
We seek candidates who have:
- At least 3 years of experience working as QA Engineer/Automation Tester
- Strong Python and Robot Framework experience or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience with CI environment
- Knowledge of Jenkins/Hudson, TeamCity
- Experience working with Spaceflow, Jbeahve, Geb, Spock, Junit4, TestNG, Nunit
- Knowledge of automation tools like Selenium, Cucumber
- Knowledge of version control systems: GIT, Mercurial, CVS, SVN, Clear Case
- Long-term B2B contract via Devire
- Work in our Client’s bureau
- Flexible working hours and partially remote work
- Possibility to partially work from home (home office)
- Private healthcare
- Multisport card