🤓 Performance Engineer
14 000 - 18 000 PLN gross
🌍 Egnyte Poland | Baraniaka 6, Poznań🖥 http://www.egnyte.com
👉 Nice to have:
We store multibillion files and multiple petabytes of data. We observe more than 11K API request per second. To make that possible and to provide the best possible experience, we rely on great performance engineers. For us, people who own their work, from start to finish, are integral. Our performance engineers are part of the process from design, to test, to deployment.
In this role, a Performance Engineer must be able take Egnyte Architecture to the next stage of exciting and rapid growth. Someone who will have the ability to implement benchmarks by working closely with Product Management and Architects. Execute them, identify key bottlenecks and work with engineering to eliminate them.
Things you will do on a daily basis:
- Define, develop and perform performance/scalability testing on Egnyte products leveraging/building tools created for the purpose.
- Define, design, and implement benchmarks to generate metrics giving guidance on system characteristics.
- Monitor and manage 3,000+ nodes using modern DevOps tools and APM solutions.
- Proactive performance and exception analysis.
What skills are we looking for?
- 4+ years of proven experience working as a Software Engineer, DevOps, QA Engineer with at least 2+ years of experience in Performance Engineering and Benchmarking.
- Experience with Performance, Load, Stress, End-to-End testing of high transnational distributed applications having Mobile, Web and Desktop clients.
- Experience with building/utilizing in-house or industry standard performance test automation using tools like JMeter, BlazeMeter, Taurus, LoadRunner, NeoLoad.
- Ability to find root cause of performance bottlenecks.
- Experience with Java and Python.
- Comfortable in Unix/Linux environments in terms of both tools and systems administration.
What we offer you:
- Salary from 14.000 PLN Gross depending on skills
- Flexible forms of employment and working hours
- Geek friendly and energetic environment
- Stock options – how cool it’s to be the Owner
- Private medical health care
- In-house English classes
- Training and conferences budget
- Team lunches and events
Don’t forget to add:
I agree to the processing of my personal data for recruitment in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general data protection regulation).
Egnyte is privately held and funded by top notch investors such as: Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Polaris Partners, Floodgate Fund, Northgate, CenturyLink and Seagate.