🤓 Full-Stack Developer (.NET)
9 000 - 14 000 PLN gross
🌍 Esatto | Krupnicza 3, Kraków🖥 https://www.esatto.se/en
Do you enjoy writing large-scale and complex applications that are loosely coupled? Are you adamant about test coverage and SOLID principles? Does database optimization keep you awake at night? Keep on reading!
Esatto is a Swedish digital agency. Our goal is to create useful digital services that simplify people’s everyday life. From the beginning of Esatto's existence, technology has been an important component to succeed. Great ideas and concepts are worthless if you can’t build them into a functioning whole.
Our hope is to carry on the Swedish heritage of being brave, curious and not afraid to fail. In our flat organization, everyone is granted authority but also responsibility. If we can stick to that, we have all the best conditions to create services that make a difference!
Are you the right person for us? And is Esatto the place for you?
As a Full Stack Developer at Esatto you get to work in various projects with developing both functional and appealing web- and mobile-based applications to our customers. You will collaborate closely with business, UX, and technology teammates in a scrum environment. We expect you to recommend new technologies and processes for complex software projects. With us you get to work with cutting-edge technologies in a field where new technologies are constantly emerging.
- strong programming and problem-solving skills
- good understanding of web platform
- experience with MS.NET stack (ASP.NET MVC,WebApi, C#)
- communication and collaboration skills
- ability to communicate in English on daily basis
- experience working with e-commerce systems
- experience working with cloud services (e.g. Azure, AWS)
Ideal candidates have a good understanding of how the web works, and have experience building public Internet facing web applications. They should be experienced with the full cycle of a software project: conception, development, deployment, and the eventual continuous improvement stage. We welcome an openness to new technologies, frameworks, and tools, and a genuine drive for continued self-improvement.
What we offer
- a team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills
- ability to choose the equipment you work with
- standing desk and ergonomic chair
- spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków
- flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- competitive benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more
- individual English lessons with a native speaker.
- kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit
- salary in line with the market
- superior co-working and personal development experience