10 000 - 15 000 PLN net
🌍 Filestack | Lubelska 29, Kraków🖥 https://www.filestack.com/
Filestack is a developer service for file uploading in the exploding realm of user-created content. Like APIs from other parts of the technology stack, such as Stripe and Twilio, Filestack allows software developers to integrate more than 25 of the world’s leading cloud drives with just a few lines of code. End users can upload content from websites and mobile apps like Facebook, Instagram, and Dropbox or wherever that content is stored.
Filestack enables developers to upload and store large files, transform and manipulate images and other file types, and deliver that content with blazing speed, responsively, across any type of desktop or mobile device. Filestack is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas and has been used by more than 50,000 app developers around the world.
- Build features and maintain open source SDK that is used to upload 50 millions files every month.
- Maintain backend application used to orchestrate, transform and deliver more than 200 millions of files every month.
- Own and triage GitHub issues for open source projects and keep in touch with community.
- Communicate with other teams and individuals to coordinate work efforts.
- Be responsible for long term code quality of what you write and maintain.
- Develop beautiful, maintainable code, with test driven CI/CD development.
- Identify, propose, and implement process improvements to continually increase the team’s productivity and efficiency.
- Experience with HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of Vue.js, Angular or React.
- Experience with large-scale, large-user base web application development.
- Knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a front-end development.
- Experience with task automation, continuous integration, and delivery (gulp, Grunt, Webpack).
- Real world API development and integration experience with REST/JSON and WebSockets.
- Knowledge of Security concepts like XSS and CORS.
- Experience with GitHub and its community-related features.
- Strong belief in practices such as code reviews, test automation, and continuous delivery.
- Team Player, must be able to work in a team environment.
"Nice to have" requirements
- Practical knowledge of client side cloud integrations (eg. OAuth).
- Experience designing and implementing robust microservice environments.
- Experience working with the myriad AWS services.
- Familiarity with containerization solutions like Docker.
- Experience with React Native.
- Office in City Center (Herbewo building) with friendly atmosphere.
- Development fund of 3k PLN per year per head.
- Paid days off (26 per year).
- Private healthcare (Full package Luxmed including dental care).
- Sports card (Multisport).
- Free English classes.
- Monthly team building and socializing events.
- Competitive salary.
- Decent coffee.
- MacBook Pro + external monitors.
- Table football, Darts, Udemy access etc.
Sounds interesting? Let us know and just press an "Apply" button.