🤓 Senior iOS Developer
13 000 - 16 000 PLN net
🌍 Future Mind | Puławska 182, Warszawa🖥 https://www.futuremind.com/
Future Mind is looking for a Senior iOS Developer to join our team in Warsaw.
We are looking for an experienced, reliable software engineer ready to lead a team of developers, able to meet business requirements and take responsibility for the finished product in a given project. The job is all about solving problems sharing knowledge, and being a part of the team.
While working with us you will:
- create iOS mobile apps,
- design and implement communication with server data sources,
- create user interfaces based on mock-ups prepared by UI/UX experts,
- sometimes work with existing applications, develop, extend and optimise them,
- test the effects of both your and your team's work,
- participate in the preparation of project documentation,
- assume responsibility for the technical side of your projects.
We require you to:
- have several years of commercial experience in programming software applications for iOS,
- know Swift and Objective-C language,
- have a good command of English,
- be creative — we do not want you to do your job uncritically — good ideas are always welcome!
- be communicative — we want you to interact with the people you work with,
- pay attention to details, be consistent and accurate — we do not want to correct your mistakes.
- experience gained from completing your own projects,
- knowledge of Agile methodologies and project supporting tools e.g. Basecamp, Jira, Trello.
- remuneration, adequate to your skills and achieved results,
- the possibility to significantly impact your projects — you are the team leader and what you do has real value,
- opportunity to work with clients from all over the world on a variety of tasks — each project is different,
- continuous professional development and application of new technologies — we are constantly learning,
- support when you want to learn, go to a conference or take part in a meetup,
- flexible working hours and the ability to partially work remotely,
- private health and sport membership,
- coffee, tea, fruit and snacks at work,
- chill-out space, foosball and some gaming gear for when you need to relax.