🤓 Frontend Developer
7 000 - 11 000 PLN gross
🌍 Gorilla | Grabarska 1, Wrocław🖥 http://www.gorillagroup.com
👉 Nice to have:
For over 20 years, Gorilla has been devising, creating, and implementing end-to-end ecommerce solutions. We’re a client-driven culture, looking for resourceful, motivated, and talented individuals to help us exceed our client’s expectations at every turn. We offer a challenging and rewarding environment where you’ll have the opportunity to work with leading brands, collaborate with some of the brightest people in the industry, and share in our mutual success. This includes profit-sharing and benefits that are so competitive they may challenge you to a race.
What you will be doing:
- Work in collaboration with Gorilla's Designers to implement their vision into fully functional experiences.
- Work in collaboration with Gorilla's server-side developers to ensure proper implementation of website data and functionality.
- Integrate designs and business requirements into ecommerce platforms such as Magento and Hybris.
- Continue to expand knowledge of new technologies, as well as strengthen current knowledge base.
- Build responsive sites for mobile and desktop web experiences.
- Follow the latest advancements in frontend technologies and techniques.
- Review code and mentor other developers on best-practices for frontend development.
You should be able to bring to the table:
- An impeccable eye for detail with the ability to match your UI to any design in a cross-browser environment.
- Ability to self-manage during projects and proactively raise issues/concerns to the team.
- A desire to own a project from beginning to end, with a strong sense of pride in a job exceptionally done.
- Fluent in HTML5/CSS3 and able to develop valid client-side markup.
- Basic understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Basic understanding in leveraging CSS architecture patterns for code reuse and modularity such as OOCSS, BEM and SMACSS.
- Good understanding in using and debugging through a browser’s developer tools.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- A solid foundation to using GIT as a preferred version control system.
- Experience with frontend build tools such as webpack, gulp, grunt, etc.
- Experience with website performance testing and optimization.
- Experience with web accessibility best practices.
- Experience with PHP and/or JSP page templating.
- Experience with eCommerce platforms such as Magento, Hybris, etc.
- Experience in using the Sketch Design App.
Minimum 1-3 years of frontend development experience in building and delivering consumer facing web apps.
What we offer
- Private medical care
- Multisport card
- English classes (fully covered by company) led by an American native speaker
- Trainings and possibility of certification
- Being a part of an international team in a non-corporate environment and working closely with North America and Kiev teams
- Working in a modern, industrial/loft style office, with variety of feel-like-home features: shiny coffee machines, daily supply of delicious coffee, tea, juices, sodas, fruits and sweets, foosball table, darts, video games etc.
- Convenient location in a city center, with a nearby cantina (lunches discount)