🤓 .NET Core Developer
10 000 - 18 000 PLN net
🌍 Intitek Polska | Grunwaldzka 163, Gdańsk🖥 http://Intitek Polska
"The most craziest projects are carried out by expanding the boundaries of innovation and progres!”
We employ nearly 700 specialists in France, Poland, Spain, Canda, USA and China. The Intitek Group advises and accompanies its Clients in digital transformation.
Intitek Polska with its branches in Poznań, Gdańsk, Warsaw, Cracow and Wroclaw is one of the main players in the outsourcing market in Poland. We operate in the area of specialized IT and engineering services.
- Proven experience as a .Net Software Engineer ;
- Experience using system monitoring tools;
- Automated testing frameworks;
- Knowledge of C# programming languages;
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. MSSQL) and some knowledge about NoSQL databases;
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude;
- Ability to work as team member;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Must have skillset:
- Microsoft .Net Framework
- .NET Core
- Unit testing frameworks
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Entity framework or any equivalent library
- Angular 2+
- Deep knowledge around software design patterns.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of Scrum/Agile development;
- Understanding of Microservice architecture;
- Knowledge of Elastic Search;
- Understanding of Event-driven architecture;
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ.
- Develop high-quality software design based on defined system architecture;
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development lifecycle;
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code;
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting (E2E Testing, Unit Testing, Integration Testing);
- Review and debug code;
- Perform validation and verification testing;
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products;
- Document development activities.