🤓 Senior Full-Stack Ruby on Rails Dev
12 000 - 20 000 PLN net
🌍 iRonin.IT | Kamienna, Kraków🖥 http://www.ironin.it
- Working on back-end and front-end of web applications: designing, implementing and maintaining efficient, reusable and reliable code.
- Advocating and implementing the best practices in our projects: pair programming, code reviews, feedback, coding patterns, testing, writing high-quality code, knowledge sharing.
- Close cooperation with our Operations department, supporting our company’s growth, making important technical or non-technical decisions.
- Constant growth - trying out new technologies and tools, having time dedicated to research and development activities.
- Excellent knowledge of Ruby’s API and the language’s nuances.
- Excellent knowledge of Ruby on Rails with understanding of the framework’s mechanisms and best development practices.
- Competent at independent architecting of web applications and taking technical decisions within the team.
- Hands-on experience in design, development, testing, debugging and performance-profiling all layers of web applications.
- Has a solid understanding of:
- Object-Oriented Programming,
- Software Design Patterns,
- Best coding and development practices,
- Distributed systems architecture,
- Web applications security,
- Amazon Web Services in practice.
- Business-oriented SysOps driven towards cost-effective ways of hosting apps and development of blazingly fast static-content applications with dynamic functionalities.
- Great communication skills in English.
- IT communities member (both online and offline) and avid learner opened for new technologies. Popular IT blogs subscriber, always up-to-date with IT-related news.
- Able to work remotely, transparent in everyday communication with a team and clients.
- Positive attitude and willingness to develop both technical and soft skills.
- Proactive IT passionate engaged in everyday tasks. Software development professional who cares about project lifecycle management.
We're a Polish development agency providing high-quality IT solutions since 2011. Please submit your application to learn more about us, the way we work and our projects and how our company can help you to grow.
We are a remote organization however working from an office is an option. We have an office in Rzeszów, where couple of our devs are located, but we're also present in other Polish cities - Sopot, Warszawa, Wrocław and Poznań. We are ready to open new offices in the future. We offer benefits like premium health-care, accident insurance and sport program subscription, excellent life-work balance, friendly atmosphere and no workstation screenshots 😉