🤓 Mid/Senior Java Engineer
10 000 - 18 000 PLN net
🌍 Keen | Lubelska 29, Kraków🖥 https://keen.io/
👉 Nice to have:
Keen is an analytics platform, big-data and real-time product. All work being done by a relatively small engineering team of highly skilled tech people. Krakow team cooperates closely with the USA HQ and shapes the roadmap of the product. Your voice truly matters, your work and any involvement is visible.
We are growing fast, you have great chances to develop along with the company.
Your role would be connected to Keen.io service. Future roadmap of our product lists a few very interesting projects that all include BigData processing.
The development will be focused on:
- ledge of distributed systems,
- concurrent processing,
- near real-time computations,
- internal design of databases,
Methodologies & tools: Microservices, Java (8, 11), Spring, Spring Boot, Docker, Gradle, Git, Cassandra, Kafka, Redis, Scala, Akka, Python, Code reviews, Continuous integration (CircleCI)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in backend development with Java (preferably with Spring),
- Understanding of microservice architecture and distributed systems, aligned with DevOps culture,
- Knowledge of good programming practices,
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (Git).
"Nice to have" requirements
- Scala or Python,
- Non relational databases,
- Domain Driven Design.
- Brand new office in City Center (Herbewo building) with a friendly atmosphere,
- Development fund of 3k PLN per year per head,
- Paid holiday,
- Private healthcare (Luxmed),
- Sports card (Multisport),
- Free English classes,
- Monthly team building and socializing events,
- Competitive salary,
- MacBook Pro + external monitors,
- Best coffee in town ;)
- Table football, Udemy access etc.