🤓 Devops Engineer
6 500 - 10 500 PLN net
🌍 Netguru | Świętojańska Office Center, Białystok🖥 http://netguru.com
We are Netguru, one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. We maintain an unshakable passion for developing web and mobile applications for our clients worldwide and making a name for ourselves in the world of software development.
We have built an outstanding organisational culture based on transparency, team spirit, regular feedback, and continuous learning. Currently, we’re on the lookout for a passionate Devops Engineer who could join our team. If you have the talent and the skills it takes, apply NOW!
Joining Netguru means:
- working in an experienced team with strong Devops expertise,
- working in interesting projects with presence of market technologies,
- ability to make an impact on the technological stack of company and clients' infrastructure.
- constant development of your skills thanks to assigned development budget on workshops and conferences,
- starting an individual path with objectives which make a solid foundation for a future promotion and pay rise at Netguru,
- flexplace: fully remote job from every place in Poland or work at office in one of our 7 locations: it's up to you!
- handling daily DevOps-related issues and supporting Dev and Project team in delivering and ship their work,
- configuring and automating processes related to building and maintaining development environments (using Ansible and Docker),
- implementing and maintaining monitoring, Continuous Integration and log-management systems,
- keeping systems secure and up-to-date,
- creating and reviewing DevOps processes like backups and security checks,
- automating day-to-day tasks.
- proven wide knowledge of the Linux/Unix environment,
- experience with Docker and container orchestration,
- knowledge of scripting languages: Bash, Ruby or Python,
- some practice in public cloud like AWS or Google Cloud Platform (GCP),
- good command of written and spoken English and Polish (CEFR B2+),
- ability to work independently.
- good knowledge of CI tools (like Jenkins or CircleCI) and deployment pipelines,
- experience with configuration management tools (like Ansible or Chef),
- practical skills in Kubernetes,
- knowledge of load balancing/replication systems,
- familiarity with NGINX or HAProxy,
- track record of successful cooperation with developers.
Perks & Benefits:
- MacBook Pro — we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer,
- private health insurance + MultiSport card,
- individual co-financed educational plan,
- free sandwiches and half-price lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team meet-ups,
If you want to read more about how we see Devops at Netguru please check out these related insights.
Ready to face the challenge?
Don't hold off any longer and apply via the form!