🤓 Junior Quality Assurance Specialist
4 500 - 4 500 PLN net
🌍 Netguru | al. Jana Pawła II 29, Warszawa🖥 http://netguru.com
We are Netguru, one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. We maintain an unshakable passion for developing web and mobile applications for our clients worldwide and making a name for ourselves in the world of software development.
We’ve built an informal yet professional culture based on strong values of transparency, collaborative spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning. Join us for the 3-6 month-long juniorship and become a professional, fully independent Quality Assurance Specialist.
What are the duties of a Junior Quality Assurance Specialist?
- taking care of web and mobile applications quality,
- testing new functionalities according to their specification,
- finding bugs and reporting them to the team,
- working in close cooperation with the Developers & PM crew for the implementation of apps' new functionalities,
- learning how to write automated tests.
We want you on board if you:
- hands on knowledge of software testing and some commercial experience,
- understand software development process,
- are willing to learn fast,
- pay attention to details,
- can work on a few tasks at once,
- think in a critical and analytical way,
- can work independently and with a team,
- basic knowledge of at least 1 programming language,
- have a strong command of written and spoken English (minimum B2 level); Polish (min. C1 level),
- have very good communication skills.
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer,
- private health insurance + MultiSport card,
- individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- free sandwiches and co-financed lunches in our offices,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups.
Sounds like a perfect job? Don't hesitate & apply now!