🤓 Senior React Native Developer
11 500 - 17 250 PLN net
🌍 Netguru | Wojskowa 6, Poznań🖥 http://netguru.com
We create beautiful, fast and secure web applications tailored exclusively for your business goals. We cover the backend and frontend of your application using the most innovative tech stacks.
We always choose the best frameworks possible to meet your business goals and satisfy your users’ expectations. We’ve leveraged React, Ember, Angular and Vue on the frontend.
Over the past ten years, Netguru has changed the way people bank, listen to music, learn languages, and rent bicycles. Some of their clients include Fortune 500 companies and startups like solarisBank, senseFly, parcelLab and more. Netguru works with the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen, IKEA or Keller Williams.
Joining Netguru means:
- working with an experienced team – you have your own mentor and a leader of the dev group,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes,
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal Webinars, external conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books, bi-weekly technology specific learning meetings),
- having a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a pay rise every 6 months,
- startup type projects – our clients come from all over the world,
- flexplace – work remotely whenever and wherever you need.
Ready to apply? First check if you:
- have proven 2+ years' commercial experience in developing commercial JS/mobile applications, including 1 year in RN development,
- have one or more Android or iOS apps published in Google Play or App Store,
- are familiar with state/data management libraries (redux/mobx),
- have deep knowledge of the latest js standards,
- have knowledge of architectures,
- have knowledge of testing frameworks (jest/detox),
- have good knowledge of debugging tools,
- have good knowledge of code signing on Android and iOS,
- have ability to work with iTunes Connect and Google Play Store,
- have ability to work with Apple Developer Center,
- are familiar with iOS and Android capabilities,
- are familiar with the platforms' basic features, such as location services, push notifications, etc.,
- have experience in 3rd party services integration,
- have experience in integrating native libraries with React Native,
- are ready to help Project Managers lead their projects from the technical side,
- are a technological authority for clients and other team members, and you’re eager to help them make informed decisions,
- have a good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+); Polish is not required,
- have strong communication skills,
- have an eye for detail,
- good enough is not good enough for you.
We will be happy to see that you have:
- good knowledge of project configuration in Xcode and Android Studio,
- experience in modern software development practices and tools,
- experience with Continuous Integration tools like Bitrise, Travis or CircleCI.
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook – we work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer,
- private health insurance + multisport card,
- individual co-financed educational plan,
- free sandwiches and half-price lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups.