🤓 Java Developer: Financial Revolution
18 000 - 24 000 PLN net
🌍 OpsTalent | Stanisława Klimeckiego 1, Kraków🖥 http://opstalent.com
👉 Nice to have:
We are accompanying our client - 4 million users award-winning app creator - in building a global bank to suit their customers lifestyle. We agree with them that in today’s hyper-connected world you deserve a progressive financial partner. One that adapts to your needs, gives you control and constantly pushes you into new exciting spaces.
Imagine a world without traditional banks, without exaggerated bureaucracy, with easy access to your money whenever you are all over the world. Imagine the world where you can easily control your budget, savings, use traditional money and cryptocurrency at the same time. This is the goal.
Help us create the first truly global bank. Join us in our Cracow or London office.
Let's revolutionize the financial world together!
What you will be working on:
- In the beginning, you will be part of the operations team working on localisations. Your time and experience will be most valued in helping us make the website, emails, CRM System work more dynamic to create a more personalised experience for the end-user.
- Building mobile APIs, developing microservices, perfecting a number of systems our app depends on (risk management, fraud detection, payment processing).
- A great chance to focus on greenfield development with a bit of improvement of existing systems.
What's in there for you:
- We've hired some of the most talented engineers, so you will definitely grow with us
- We believe in people behind the technology, so you will be working only with passionates
- Our dev team is the heart of everything we do, so you will have a lot of trust and autonomy
- A huge variety of duties, it means a lot of opportunities to switch between tasks and teams
- We believe in being flexible, so you can count on working remotely from time to time.
- Continuous integration
- Internal framework
It would be perfect if you:
- Have +3 years of experience (Java or Kotlin would be perfect)
- Enjoy working in the team
- Have experience in TDD methodology
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Have problem-solving attitude
- Have computer science background
- Are eager to grow and learn.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Home office once a week
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Food on delivery
- Fresh fruit and cereals
- Juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap.