🤓 Front-end Lead
15 000 - 18 000 PLN net
🌍 Polidea Sp. z o.o. | Przeskok 2, Warszawa🖥 http://www.polidea.com
As a front-end leader your main responsibility will be to take the Polidea’s front-end team towards better future.
What will you do:
- You will have significant impact on the strategy of the front-end division within the company as well as personal growth of its members.
- You will be running 1on1s with the members of the team you’re leading to ensure they’re feeling well and are able to grow.
- You will be responsible for recruiting new developers for your team.
- You will still be hands-on developer, taking role of tech-lead.
- You will have full support from other leaders as well as from the board.
What do we require:
- 5+ years of professional experience with front-end projects
- 3+ years experience with ES6, React and Redux
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Strong understanding of Responsive Web Design and web UI/UX.
- Experience with test frameworks
- Expert in git and web build tools
- Leadership skills: great if they are proven as part of previous job
- Able to listen, observe and combine facts
What you’ll get:
- A unique opportunity to shape the strategy of Front End Division and mentor the team of ambitious developers
- Team by your side—in projects, in doubt, in coffee brewing. Together=better.
- The portfolio of ambitious and high-quality projects—quality is in our DNA
- Knowledge—thanks to meetups, conferences and English classes (50% refunded)
- Individual career path—1:1 meetings with our CTO and support from other divisions’ leaders
- Independence—we trust you! That’s why we openly share company’s plans during monthly meetings and offer flexible working hours (not to mention holidays—you decide when to go)
- Fun—we like parties, pizza and “away days” and there’s OK system up and running
- MacBook and 2 monitors (obviously)