8 000 - 12 000 PLN net
🌍 RIOT Agency | ul. Życzkowskiego 16, Kraków🖥 http://RIOT Agency sp. z o.o.
WE ARE HIRING: FRONTEND DEVELOPER
Salary: 8,000 – 12,000 PLN
Contract type: B2B or employment contract
Start of work: August–September 2019
WHO WE ARE?
We are RIOT. We design, build and launch digital products, experiences and services we believe in.
We are an awarded digital product agency with a unique skill-set in strategy, design and technology. We help our clients plan, design and build any kind of digital product: from web and mobile to smart TV and even to Internet of Things and artificial intelligence. Everything they need to succeed in a digital-first world.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Develop innovative digital projects,
- Integrate applications with REST APIs,
- Maintain and develop existing applications,
- Making decisions about directions of project development,
- Prepare automation tests for new and existing software,
- Participate in whole design process: from the first concept through the process of manufacturing testing software, up to the final implementation,
- Work in a young and creative team,
- Develop your knowledge of various areas of new technologies.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Very Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and JS (ES6+) – a minimum of 3 years of practical experience in programming websites and web applications. Having more experience will work in your favor,
- Knowledge of one of the modern frameworks – we are looking for someone who can work with the latest technologies such as React or Vue.js,
- Practical knowledge of JSON API and REST client - server communication,
- Work and will help maintain the quality of the code,
- Strong focus on creating performant, reusable and flexible code,
- Good skill in using Webpack,
- Knowledge of design patterns – and best practices for maintaining adequate quality of the code,
- Knowledge of state management technologies and patterns,
- Experience in using Git with Git Flow rules,
- Experience in integration with the back-end – knowledge of AJAX and the WebSocket protocol would be welcome,
- Knowledge of English– we work with clients from all over the world, so English is essential. You don't have to be a master of Old English like Tolkien, but the language can’t be a barrier for you.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Positive atmosphere at work – we are a small company and for that reason, we select our new colleagues carefully to build coherent company culture and feel comfortable at a place where we spend 30% of our lives,
- Lack of boredom – we create diverse digital products for clients from around the world. Sometimes it is an advanced e-commerce platform, a mobile app, a smart TV experience, smart home equipment, and sometimes an industrial control system for a power plant,
- A salary proportional to your qualifications – above all, we appreciate real skills and commitment. You will get additional points for being a friendly colleague. We are not very big fans of egos and FYPM attitude,
- Personal development funds – we always try to stay up to date. Sometimes we organize training courses on our own and sometimes we simply participate in one. As a company, we believe in a permanent self-improvement,
- Remote work – once a week is totally fine,
- Apple hardware at work – a small thing, but can make one happy.
Do not hesitate, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. And please remember about personal data clause. Hope to talk to you soon!