🤓 Backend developer
10 000 - 13 000 PLN net
🌍 SmartFrame | Conrada 63/404, Kraków🖥 https://smartframe.io
👉 Nice to have:
SmartFrame is a British startup with its development based in Krakow, Poland. We develop B2B SaaS services for protected and controlled distribution of images on the web. You can read more about our products on http://smartframe.io
About the job
We are looking for a skilled Backend Developer, interested in developing backend services powering SmartFrame. Those systems are responsible for managing and optimising images, processing vast amounts of image viewing data, compiling bespoke code for our clients, managing business logic and many more.
About the tech and dev process:
- Modern, middleware-based PHP 7.3 codebase.
- AWS Terraform autoscaled infrastructure.
- Almost fully unit/integration tested.
- Refactored as often as needed to keep tech debt at minimum
- Git - properly defined Git branching model, merge requests and CI/CD on GitLab.
- Dev process designed for the developers in the first place.
- JIRA for project management, configured to follow the branching model.
- Docker for local development environment.
What we offer:
- No-nonsense startup culture - development is managed by an original SmartFrame developer, no non-techies elaborating on complex matters.
- Options scheme - options for shares in company after a year of employment
- Work with great and talented people across Technology (Krakow), Product (Berlin) and Commercial (London) teams
- Pragmatic and technocratic approach when choosing technologies and architecture.
- 20 days of paid holidays per year.
- Paid sick leave.
- Free big parking right next to the office.
- In-office stocked kitchen and coffee machine.
- We're open to you working remotely - no artificial limits here.
- Company hexacore MacBook Pro 15" with 32GB RAM to ensure smooth working experience.