🤓 DevOps Engineer
14 000 - 21 000 PLN gross
🌍 SpeedApp | Aleje Jerozolimskie, Warszawa🖥 http://speedapp.pl/
👉 Nice to have:
DevOps Engineer tasks will include design and implementation of process of automatic software release, design and building the architecture that supports disposable environments, establishing automatic software quality assurance tools and practices, setting up and managing the automatic build environment and migration support and managing the Continuous Delivery.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux (CentOS/Redhat);
- Working knowledge of scripting language (i.e.: Bash, Python, Perl);
- Good knowledge of SVN/GIT and branching model (GitFlow);
- Knowledge of build servers (Jenkins/TeamCity), logging/metrics (ELK/Graphite/Grafana);
- Scrum Methodology knowledge;
- Very good command of English.
Nice to have:
- Basic Java programming skills;
- Experience with IBM uDeploy (Urbancode), Chef, Vagrant/Bitbucket, Virtualbox/VMWare, Artifactory, Sonar.
- Inspiring work with experienced people in multicultural environment;
- Competitive salary;
- Training and certifications fit for career path;
- Permanent contract after 3-months’ probation;
- Benefits package that can be tailored to your personal needs (private medical coverage, sport & recreation package, lunch subsidy, life insurance, etc.);
- Free Spanish, German and Italian lessons;
- Regular social events (Xmas party, 3-days team-bonding event, Happy Hours, project and business meetings);
- Technical library and access to e-learning platform;
- Ergonomic and functional working space with 2 monitors;
- Game/chill-out room;
- Reimbursement of travel expenses.