🤓 Incident & Problem Manager
11 000 - 17 000 PLN gross
🌍 Staples Solutions | Grunwaldzka, 472 D, Gdańsk🖥 https://stapleseu.referrals.selectminds.com/
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an Incident & Problem Manager to join our IT Department in our office in Gdansk, Poland. You will be supporting the Director of IT Service Management following 5 Whys methodology. You will be tracking and enabling fast time resolutions for the incidents priorities (P1 & P2).
In this role, you will be responsible for the configuration management by identifying, register, control and keep track of configuration items. You will look after relations between them to facilitate analysis during the incident, problem and change handling and minimize business impact.
- Supporting and working with senior stakeholders in Technology throughout the incident lifecycle,
- Growing situational awareness and continuous improvement across the Incident Management landscape,
- End to end management of major incidents whilst leading 'from the front',
- Coordinating the actions of multiple business units during the response to cybersecurity incidents,
- Managing the completion of post-incident reviews, assessing the effectiveness of controls, detection and response capability and supporting the required improvements with the responsible owners,
- Maintaining the CIs and their attributes in the CMDB and ServiceNow base data (User data, location data, etc.),
- Working with technical teams and application teams to improve the quality of the data in the CMDB,
- Escalating risks and issues to the Business Partners and IT Management,
- Delivering Root Cause Analysis and problem resolution within a given target duration.
- Minimum 3 years experience in ITSM area,
- Experience in the Configuration Management area,
- ITIL Foundation is a must,
- Service Now Fundamentals as a minimum is required
- Scripting knowledge (Windows Server Script, VBA),
- Ability to work independently and take decisions where necessary,
- Ability to work in tight deadlines and the ability to maintain focus whilst under pressure,
- Ability to identify problems and work to resolution (see things through) and motivate others to complete tasks on time.
You will be part of a dynamic company where you can make a difference. We believe in empowering our associates with work that is fast-paced and challenging with lots of opportunities to learn and develop. You will be a member of an international team that respects each other’s values and is committed to making more happen.