🤓 Python Developer
7 000 - 14 000 PLN net
🌍 Sunscrapers Sp. z o. o. | Pokorna 2/947, Warszawa🖥 https://sunscrapers.com/
Are you ready to take the challenge?
We’re looking for Python developer to join our team in Warsaw or remotely.
At sunscrapers we create mobile and web apps for clients around the globe.
We love contributing to Open Source projects, here are some of them: https://github.com/sunscrapers. We’re also huge fans of knowledge sharing, that’s we we co-organize the biggest Python Meetup in Warsaw - PyWaw.
Joining sunscrapers means working with the best tools and modern frameworks (We score 11/12 in Joel's Test!). In the role of Python Developer you’ll help create and build beautiful apps using:
- Technologies: Django, DRF, PostgreSQL, Redis, asyncio, Flask.
- Tools: Git, Docker, Ansible, pytest, pipenv.
- Best Practices: Continuous Integration, TDD, Scrum, Code Reviews.
The ideal candidate will be organized, positive, driven and a team player!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing complex web applications and APIs
- Writing clean and well-covered code
- Taking part in the Scrum routine and quality assurance processes
- Developing good programming practices within the company
What’s important for us?
- At least 1 year experience with programming in Python
- Very good knowledge of Django and PostgreSQL
- Experience with Git version control systems
- Unix-like operating system as the primary work environment
- Ability to solve technical problems independently
- Effective communication with clients and teammates
- Self-reliance and ‘get things done’ approach
- Fluent command in spoken and written English
You will score extra points for:
- Knowledge of Redis, Memcached, Elasticsearch
- Experience with NoSQL solutions
- Experience with leading projects
- Contributions to open source software projects
- Active participation in the community
- Dev-ops skills and knowledge of Ansible or Docker
- AWS, OpenStack
- Knowledge basics of Agile/Scrum
- Being a team player
What do we offer?
- Working alongside a talented team that’s changing the image of Poland abroad
- Culture of teamwork, professional development and knowledge sharing (https://www.youtube.com/user/sunscraperscom)
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibility
- In-house workshops and tech talks
- Comfortable office in a penthouse in central Warsaw equipped with all the necessary tools to conquer the universe (Macbook Pro, external screen, ergonomic chairs)
- Fully equipped kitchen with fruit, hot and cold drinks.
- Budget for events and conferences
- Working in a company that cares about employees’ development.
- Free access to the best tools and softwares to develop your skills and work effectively (JetBrains IDEs, egghead, Adobe Creative Clouds and any other you need)
- Culture of good feedback: code reviews, evaluation meetings, mentoring.
Sounds like a perfect place for you? Don’t hesitate to click apply and submit your application today!