🤓 Embedded software engineer
8 000 - 14 000 PLN net
🌍 UBUDU SAS | Wołodyjowskiego, Warszawa🖥 http://www.ubudu.com
UBUDU SAS is a French IoT startup which provide indoor location systems for B2B clients. You could see our solutions in major restaurant chains (2000+ all over the world, including few in Warsaw), museums in Paris and gates opened by phone on highways. We also implement them in factories, nuclear power plants, large constructions, airports, etc. We believe that our solutions can improve work and lives of so many!
In general we are group of engineers focused on our everyday tasks. With product line consisting of all - own produced hardware with custom firmware, linux based applications, mobile applications, server full stack applications we are literally flooded with problems to solve and technical challenges to meet.
We are currently looking for a talented software engineer with deep interest in embedded programming, Bluetooth low energy and other radio protocols. We're offering friendly atmosphere, much support along the way and challenging projects often pushing to the edge of current limits and working with latest technologies.
- Very good knowledge of C or C++ languages
- Proactive communication skills
- Scripting language (python/bash)
- GNU Make/CMake
- Familiarity with Nordic Semiconductor SoCs family (nRF51/nRF52)
- Knowledge of ARM architecture
- Experience in embedded software development (bare-metal)
- Understanding Bluetooth Low Energy protocol stack
- Fluent spoken and written english is a must
- Interest in learning new technologies related to work field
- Strong habit of documenting own work before handover
- Problem solving attitude
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Linux API
- Experience with OpenWRT/LEDE build systems
- Continuous integration with Gitlab
- Basic Linux kernel understanding
- Engineering background
What do we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible contract (B2B, contract of commission, work agreement)
- Flexible work hours to some extent
- Trainings and workshops for interested employees
- Ability to work remotely part of time after some initial onboarding
Our offices are in Paris (Headquarter), Warsaw (Research & Development) and Hong Kong (Sales).
We are looking to hire to Warsaw office, very close to Metro Wilanowska station.
Work in Ubudu Warsaw means: learning new skills and technologies, independence, challenges, interesting projects, flexible working time – all above in very cozy atmosphere in our office in Mokotów district in Warsaw.